Here at 1st Clearflow we have the equipment and experience to unblock almost all drain problems from the simple blocked sink trap to a root filled waste drain.
Is your drain blocked?
At 1st Clearflow we will always offer our valued customers the best solution to a blocked drain problem they are experiencing. There are many reasons for blocked drains such as:
- Root ingress from trees or shrubs.
- Debris in sewers and drains such as, Grease or household waste which cause a reduction in their efficiency.
- Broken or collapsed drains causing blockages.
- Sunken or dropped drain systems.
- Obstructions such as, bricks, rods, displaced sealing rings etc.
- Scale i.e. hard deposits which can sometimes be identified as grout, corrosion of iron drainpipes, etc.
Our specialist teams are equipped with the equipment to carry out all clearance and repairs, by using 4000 Psi high pressure water jets, Root cutting equipment, Renoline (Drain lining) and conventional methods.
All Work Guaranteed.
£10,000,000 Public and Employers Liability.
Street works licensed.
Confined spaces certificated.
All staff Security checked.
We cover Brighton, Hove, Shoreham, Lancing, Worthing, Littlehampton, Storrington, Steyning, Bognor, Horsham, Crawley and all other areas in Sussex.
If you have any questions about the listed skills and services or areas we cover, please give us a call on 01903 212392