Here at 1st Clearflow we specialise in drain lining and we only use the best in lining equipment, Renoline.
What is Renoline?
The Renoline system is a proven and established method of placing a new pipe within an existing damaged pipe without excavation and with minimal disruption. The Renoline pipe is manufactured from a dense impermeable felt that is mixed with resin and is designed and tailored to fit exactly the internal dimension of the pipe to be refurbished. The thickness of the Renoline material can be varied according to design specifications required.
What are the benefits from having your drain lined?
- Eliminates costly excavations and general disruption to the property.
- Capable of repairing and curing leaking and open joints, cracks and other associated pipe failures.
- Suitable for domestic, industrial, commercial and municipal applications.
- Achieves permanent structural repair. Guarantees improved flow.
- Will withstand ground movement far in excess of traditional drainage materials such as saltglaze, clayware, concrete etc.
- Any cross-sectional loss is adequately compensated by increased flow.
- Continual lengths of up to 100 meters can be installed in one length.
- The materials used are extremely strong, abrasive resistant and do not rely on the existing pipe for its structural integrity.
- Very cost effective, up to 75% savings have been achieved by Renoline over conventional methods.
If you have any questions about drain lining please give us a call on 01903 212392