Here at 1st Clear Flow Ltd we have the equipment and experience to unblock almost all drain problems from the simple blocked sink trap to a root filled waste drain.
Do you have a Blocked Drain?
At 1st Clear Flow we will always offer our valued customers the best solution to a blocked drain problem they are experiencing. There are many reasons for blocked drains such as:
- Root ingress from trees or shrubs.
- Debris in sewers and drains such as, grease or household waste which cause a reduction in their efficiency.
- Broken or collapsed drains causing blockages.
- Sunken or dropped drain systems.
- Obstructions such as, bricks, rods, displaced sealing rings etc.
- Scale i.e. hard deposits which can sometimes be identified as grout, corrosion of iron drainpipes, etc.
Our specialist drain unblocking teams are equipped with the equipment to carry out all clearance and repairs, by using 4000 Psi high pressure water jets, Root cutting equipment, Renoline (Drain lining) and conventional methods.
We cover Brighton, Hove, Shoreham, Lancing, Worthing, Littlehampton, Storrington, Steyning, Bognor, Horsham, Crawley and all other areas in Sussex.
Why Choose 1st Clear Flow
- Same Day Service
- 24hr Call Outs
- No Hidden Charges
- Friendly & Reliable
- All Work Guaranteed.
- £10,000,000 Public and Employers Liability.
- Street works licensed.
- CSCS certificated.
- Confined spaces certificated.
- All staff Security checked.
If you have any questions about drain unblocking or any other listed skills and services or areas we cover, please give us a call on 01903 212392 or send us an enquiry here.