Here at 1st Clear Flow we can repair and replace domestic gas pipework from your gas meter up to your appliance. Our service includes pipework sizing to ensure you have the correct amount of gas supplied to your appliance.
We also offer advice on gas such as:
Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning?
Can you smell gas?
Are there any danger signs on or around the appliance?
If so then act quickly and take the following safety steps:
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the room. Get fresh air immediately.
- Switch off the appliance and do not reuse until it has been checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer
- Shut off the gas supply at the mains (if you know where this is)
- Call the relevant National Gas Safety number: 0800 111 999 (England, Scotland and Wales)
- Visit your GP or the hospital immediately and tell them that you believe your symptoms may be related to carbon monoxide poisoning
- Contact a Gas Safe registered engineer from 1st Clear Flow Limited to carry out the necessary repairs
If you would like to book a quote for your gas works then please call us on: 01903 238812